Deepika Padukone Top 10 Movies
IS SHE A TENNIS STAR OR A TALENTED ACTRESS? Deepika Padukone is known throughout the film agencies due to simple fact that she’s the daughter of former tennis player, ‘Prakash Padukone’. And she’s already one of the leading talents of Bollywood, not because she’s also a former model, but because her acting skills on screen have no doubt been an eye catcher.
About Deepika Padukone: Born on January 5, 1986 this film actress was awarded ‘Model of the Year’, hence along with her successes of being on ramp, Deepika Padukone has made her debut in the Kannada movie ‘Aishwarya’ however her big break in Bollywood, was after the premier release of ‘Om Shanti Om’. After undergoing a few losses in some of the releases like ‘Chandi Chowk to China’ and ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno’, her most famous hit has been ‘Love Aaj Kal’ where she stars alongside ‘Saif Ali Khan’.
List of Deepika Padukone Movies of All Times:
The actress has gained her respect in a spectrum of genres only because she’s breathtakingly beautiful, as well as tuned with every role she plays. Despite the criticism Deepika Padukone has received in the past, the model/actress continues to progress in her cinematic abilities. Hence has earned many admirers in the past, also because she’s the face for ‘Royal Challengers Bangalore’ cricket team. So if you are a fanatic for this amazing new talent in Bollywood, then you should score through this list of Deepika Padukone movies right away.
Here is a list of Deepika Padukone Movies:
- Om Shanti Om- 2007 release
- Bachna Ae Haseeno- 2008 release
- Chandi Chowk to China- 2009 release
- Love Aaj Kal- 2009 release
- Main Aurr Mrs. Khanna- 2009 release
- Karthik Calling Karthik- 2010 release
- Lafangey Parindey- 2010 release
- Break Ke Baad- 2010 release
- Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Say- 2010 release
- Dum Maaro Dum- 2011 release
- Aarakshan- 2011 release
- Desi Boyz- 2011 release
- Cocktail- 2012 release
Here is a list of Deepika Padukone movies which have made it to the big screen:
- Love Aaj Kal: The first hit that this actress, achieved was for her role as a modern age girl who explains the concept of ‘True Love’ in two different eras, the present and the past to a man who evidently falls in love with her without realizing it, however complications in a love story are bound to rise. So how much has Love changed in the past few years?
- Om Shanti Om: The story features Shahrukh Khan, as an aspiring actor who is in love with ‘Shanti’, a famous actress of the seventies however the tragic death of both lovers due to the evil manipulations of a greedy director results in a vengeful rebirth of ‘Om’ who is born into a rich family of actors to finally realize that his dreams still haunt him with images of his previous life, so what next?
- Houseful: This is a romance comedy where hilariously an unlucky bachelor (Akshay Kumar) who has the most disastrous outcomes in relationships gets stuck inside a series of comedic deceptions and consequences which lead to major love issues; however solutions are hard to find always.
- Lafangey Parindey: Even though the movie wasn’t acclaimed the best, however the amazing script of a blind dancer who changes a street gangster and her metamorphosis as an individual on/off stage are showcased in this movie, where Neil Nitin Roy stars as the love of her life and the unruly gangster who falls in love.
This list of Deepika Padukone movies will be updated regularly with the latest hits of the Bollywood actress that will be featured first on the list. Currently the actress Deepika Padukone has been scheduled for the movie ‘Cocktail’ that has yet to be released these coming months.