Ranbir Kapoor Top 10 Movies
Another Bollywood star celebrity is none other than, Rishi Kapoor’s son Ranbir Kapoor whose startling rise in the cinematic world has left behind plenty of movie stars. This teenage heartthrob has showcased a versatile variation in his screenplays and believe it or not, is already regarded as one of the leading actors in Bollywood. At an age of 29, Ranbir Kapoor has shown marvelous improvement in his acting skills, hence has featured in movies which range from the latest romance to comedy flicks, as well as thriller and Sci-fi movies.
About Ranbir Kapoor: His debut movie was Saawariya, where alongside co-star Sonam Kapoor their movie based upon a love story that won him the debut award for this 2007 release. Born on 28th September, 1982, Ranbir Kapoor was noticed for his role in movies like ‘Wake Up Sid’, ‘Raajneeti’ and his romantic comedy which was a fan favorite for his role alongside Bollywood’s own Barbie doll, ‘Katrina Kaif’. His latest release for which he recently won the best actor award at the Filmfare Academy was ‘Rockstar.’
List of Ranbir Kapoor movies 2013
In case you love this heart stopping actor, then you must have a look at this list of Ranbir Kapoor movies, which features all of his assignments. From the very beginning of his career to the recently released movie, this list of Ranbir Kapoor movies will surely provide you the information you need for his newest pieces.
So here is the list of Ranbir Kapoor movies
- Saawariya- 2007 release
- Bachna Ae Haseeno- 2008 release
- Luck By Chance- 2009 release
- Wake Up Sid- 2009 release
- Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani- 2009 release
- Rocket Singh- 2009 release
- Raajneeti- 2010 release
- Anjaana Anjaani- 2010 release
- Chillar Party- 2011 release
- Rockstar- 2011 release
- Barfee- 2012 release
Featuring the top movies of Ranbir Kapoor, here is a list of Ranbir Kapoor new movies 2013 which will be updated regularly:
- Wake up Sid: Flash back in to Mumbai, the busiest metropolitan in India; this movie is based upon a lazy and spoilt boy, who eventually undergoes a series of conversions after he realizes the importance of life, hard work and opportunity upon meeting a woman at a party.
- Raajneeti- This 2010 release is the political blockbuster where Ranbir Kapoor, plays the role of a young PhD, who eventually gets involved in lies, corruption, deceit and murder which depict the sad story behind a political life.
- Rockstar: This is the movie for the youth! With the rocking songs showcased in this screenplay, it has certainly moved the nation especially with Ranbir Kapoor’s passionate display of eccentric acting which revolves around a character who becomes a major public figure/celebrity because of his rebellious attitude and music.
- Saawariya: This is the debut movie of Ranbir Kapoor which won him the best debut award (male). Released back in 2007, the movie showcases a love story which springs between two soul mates that are bound to meet, and hence end up spending beautiful moments with one another despite circumstances.
- Bachna Ae Haseeno: One of the best releases of Ranbir Kapoor, this movie was a head start for the young actor in the romantic comedies, where his Casanova character is depicted. The story is based upon three leading ladies whose hearts, our hero breaks only to realize how wrong he was after his heart is broken with the only woman he falls in love with.
This list of Ranbir Kapoor new movies 2013 will be updated regularly, and currently the actor is scheduled for ‘Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani’ and ‘Bombay Velvet’, which are going to be, released this year or the following.